This place is unique in Gaucin!
If you are looking for a piece of heaven, in the heart of a virgin nature, where peace rhymes with birds singing and cowbells, combined with charm and luxury, then this is the place !
El Caprichio is an enchanting ground floor holiday home fitted with taste and care for detail.
The perfectly tended gardens and the lit up private swimming pool ( 9x5m - 1,7m to 2,5m deapth),, are all surrounded by terraces and a pool-house. Full garden furniture is available.
From whichever standpoint, the panoramic views are breathtaking. El Caprichio is a must for those seeking peace and nature, while appreciating modern comfort. The area offers numerous excursion possibilities, and the roads are in a good state.
In the immediate surroundings, you can discover many small and charming restaurants. Possibility of excursions on horseback or in a Jeep. The white villages with Ronda at the end are known worldwide, but also beautiful towns like Sotogrande, Tarifa, Gibraltar,... are very nice to visit. After a day of excursion, you can relax in El Caprichio. Explore our blogs to discover the most exciting activities on the Costa del Sol and understand why Spain is a fantastic destination, regardless of the season.
In the winter period, a maximum of 6 people is allowed.
Lic : CTC-2017090814
This place is unique in Gaucin!
* Ronda (about a 40-minute drive) : lovely old and cultural town. The road to Ronda is set in beautiful natural surroundings, and it is the way to the white towns, ideal stopping places on the way to Ronda, or to make a special excursion destination out of, or to have lunch there.
* Gaucin (8km): the first white village on the way to Ronda, absolutely charming despite many foreigners living there, it has many lovely restaurants.
* Benaloría, Benaojan, Agatocín,... (10- to 30-minute drive).
* Jimena de la Frontera (10-minute drive) : also one of the white villages, take the way to San Pablo towards the coast.
* Castellar Viejo (30-minute drive) : old fortress, former area where hippies stayed, today it has been entirely renovated into a residential area. Breathtaking views, delightful natural surroundings. Inside the fortress there is a small restaurant where you can have something to eat or drink
* Gibraltar (50 minutes) : tax-free British colony. You can shop on Main Street, visit the monkeys, you can sometimes see dolphins, or enjoy the terraces on the Marina.
* Tarifa (1 hour and 15 minutes) : a world-known surfing spot, with beautiful white sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. Whale-watching.
* Jerez (2hours) : a marvellous old town, where sherry comes from. World-known horse ranches.
Every Tuesday and Thursday the Royal Equestrian School of Jerez gives an amazing show where horses dance to music while being ridden by their trainer. Not to be missed!
6 km away in the town of San Pablo, there is a bakery, a butcher and a supermarket “RUIZ GALAN” which is open on Saturday evenings until 8pm. All the other stores in the towns close on Saturday afternoons and on Sundays.
At a 35-minute drive; towards the coast, in Sotogrande, you will find a Supercor and a Mercadona, two large supermarkets which are open daily from 9am to 8pm.
For unforgettable holidays !
Well, it was just perfect. We loved every moment, the feel and comfort. The house is like a chalet or a beach house but in the mountains with a view that takes your breath away from sunrise to sunset. The garden, pool and outside dining area are lovely, the grounds felt very safe for a 4 and 6 year old (as long as they can swim, but even then the pool is set away from the house down some steps). The owners were charming and the general ease of the house made it easy to settle into. The location is perfect, close to Gaucin and Jimena de la Frontera as well as the coast. We did have some uninvited guests in the form of two black cats which belong to a neighbouring farm. Also the water which in late summer when the well is dry, comes from the local mains and smells a little like spinach, but we coped happily enough. Will definitely be returning. The log burner and surrounding countryside would make this a lovely couples retreat in Spring, Autumn and indeed winter as well as summer.
What a fantastic house this is. Cared for down to the last detail. From bedroom to pool. From kitchen to terrace(s). And then that view. Due to the beautiful location, a car is indispensable, but driving here is not a punishment. Also very nice villages nearby with excellent facilities and good restaurants, but if you still want to leave...
It is an amazing place to stay. The Mountain View’s, the area and the tranquil surrounding – perfect! Would recommend 100% for anyone who is looking for a quiet time out 🙏
Absolutely gorgeous house and stunningly beautiful location. Enjoyed the fragrant garden and exploring the surrounding countryside - several super walks to lovely views and fabulous historic castles in pretty towns. Totally lovely visit.
Very nice villa, with a magnificent view over the valley. We spent a very pleasant week there with the family and we recommend it without hesitation!
Prachtig uitzicht en een heerlijke tuin. We sliepen in het bijgebouw en het bed was erg comfortabel. Hield ervan om de gieren, adelaars, bijeneters en torenvalken over te zien vliegen. We zullen zeker terugkeren.
Fantastic stay here with two girlfriends, fabulous views, simple but really lovely house with everything you need. We would definitely book again. Thank you!
this villa is fantastic and is in the most amazing place with the best view you will ever see.
Great beautiful place. Ideal for relaxation. A bit far from the main sites but from exceptional place to recharge your batteries